Owning a bike is not the hard part. The regular repairs, updates, and changes you make are the difficult part. Nowadays, you can get anything online, all you have to do is check your make, model, and year of manufacture then you are ready to go.
However, you should ensure you are getting genuine OEM motorcycle parts as they have so many benefits. Regardless of your brand or model you are assured of finding the OEM parts you need somewhere online.
I have worked with a Honda, BMW, Ducati, Derbi, Piaggio, Harley-Davidson, Suzuki, MV Agusta among many other motorcycle models. When purchasing OEM motorcycle parts and accessories online, these are some of the pointers I look out for.
● I always check the authenticity of the website I am purchasing from. It has to be 100% genuine and reliable. You can know this from the reviews and testimonials given by previous customers.
● I always speak to a technician before making a purchase to understand what would happen in case I experience a problem with my purchase. Get to know the refund and shipping policy.
● Use a website that gives tracking details of your package. I love knowing where my money is and being able to track the shipping gives me a sense of security and trust in the company.
● Look for a website with a wide range of products available for you to choose.
● Make sure you have gone to three or more sites that sell OEM motorcycle parts for you to compare both prices and terms & conditions. I always keep an eye open for discounts, free shipping offers or other deals given on different websites. This way you can make an informed purchase decision.
Purchasing motorbike parts online has now become a common practise. … Read the rest