Pursuing the cancelations of the two 2020 conferences owing to pandemic restrictions, the Automotive Income Council will maintain the once-a-year 2021 spring conference in early May perhaps at the Hammock Beach Vacation resort and Spa in Palm Coastline, Florida.
With somewhere around 100 men and women registered to go to the celebration, council associates are keen to review and explore the most up-to-date aftermarket business enterprise practices, produced all through the pandemic.
Presenters for the three-day function will include things like:
• Matt Carroll, CEO of Pratt & Miller
• Byron Frantz, Senior Vice President-Item Management with Authentic Parts Corporation
• Gary Patterson, President of Shelby American, Inc.
• Brian Rowland, Vice President/Common Manager Automotive, Tires &Powersports at Walmart eCommerce
• Nathan Shipley, Executive Director/Market Analyst for the NPD Team/Automotive Aftermarket
• A workforce from McKinsey & Company
The function will close with ‘local color’ from the House Coastline of Florida from,
Russell Romanella, NASA, Worldwide House Station & Spacecraft processing director/retired.
Launched far more than 60 years ago, the Automotive Gross sales Council is an corporation of aftermarket executives giving a forum for the interchange of sights, views, and specifics concerning the wants of the automotive trade, encouraging study and analysis into techniques and signifies of expanding the automotive provider marketplace, whilst advertising and marketing excellent fellowship amid its associates.